Gaia Natural Skin Soothing Lotion
The beeswax, zinc and castor oil make an ideal skin care barrier, especially for little bottoms in diapers all night! A thick lotion that can be used for newborns, babies and toddlers from top to toe to provide calming, soothing relief for a multitude of things including mosquito bites and scratches, irritations, redness, sore angry skin, and can be used on eczema-affected skin and diaper rash.
Skin Soothing Lotion contains:
- certified organic wheat germ oil, naturally high in Vitamin E, to help with skin elasticity and smooth the appearance of skin
- certified organic chamomile to calm redness and irritation
- certified organic lavender to provide soothing relief and calm the "itchies"
- certified organic calendula - an amazing little herb known for its fantastic skin healing qualities
- zinc and castor oil are well known for skin repairing
- beeswax to provide a barrier making this lotion last longer on skin
- Provide long last soothing relief for sore, angry red skin
- Provide a barrier on little bottoms and other areas keeping them soft and smooth.
- Soothe and calm diaper rash
- Soothing dribble rash and little red cheeks exposed to windy conditions
- Cooling hot red cheeks during teething (pop the bottle in the fridge!)
- Soothing noses after excessive nose blowing/wiping that causes irritation
- Elbows and knees requiring extra moisturisation
Handy Hint: don't rub creams or lotions into areas of the skin that are irritated or cracked and scabby - this can cause further irritation by creating friction rather than calming the area. Instead, squeeze a small amount of the soothing lotion onto the back of your hand and using the tips of your fingers, dab the skin soothing lotion and pat over the area you wish to cover.
Size: 100 ml