Gaia Natural Baby Shampoo - 250mL
It won't sting your baby's eyes!
GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo is a mild, soap and sulphate free gel that is extremely gentle on little scalps as well as your baby's skin and eyes. A nourishing baby shampoo that is pH neutral, low foaming and gently cleanses the hair and scalp without stripping your baby's natural protective oils. Added moisturising properties keep baby's scalp from becoming dry or flaky to minimise cradle cap. GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo uses certified organic chamomile extract which brings out natural highlights, leaving your baby's hair soft and shiny. Not only suitable for newborn, babies and toddlers but great for all the family as well and a little goes a long way so you don't need to use a lot to get beautiful, shiny hair.
GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo is enriched with:
- certified organic sweet orange, naturally antibacterial to gently cleanse
- certified organic evening primrose oil to soften and condition baby's scalp and hair
- certified organic chamomile to brighten and bring out the natural highlights
Cradle Cap Handy Hint: Exactly what causes cradle cap remains a bit of a mystery but what we do know is that it is better to use a product that is pH balanced, free from drying agents and is moisturizing so not to upset the natural oils of your baby’s scalp, which can lead to dryness and cradle cap. Many mums who have had babies with cradle cap have used GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil and Baby Shampoo with great success.
Here's how -
- Either have a bath with your baby or completely wet the head.
- Using GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil, apply a small amount of massage oil to the palm of your hand and using your fingers massage into the scalp. Keep applying until the scalp is really really really moist, just like when you put milk on a corn flake, it goes all soggy!
- With your fingers or a soft wash cloth, ever so gently rub over the cradle cap. The scales should start to break up and flake. If so, comb the particles thought the hair. If not, keep applying the massage oil and continue to lightly rub over the scalp.
- Once you have combed out most of the flakes (this is a fairly sticky process so there will be some left) then use GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo to wash the hair, this will clean off any excess oil and cradle cap.
- Gently towel-dry your baby’s hair and apply a couple of drops of GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil to your fingers then massage into your baby’s scalp
Even the softest of touches can create redness to your baby’s skin so be very gentle and don’t panic if their scalp does redden a little.
Size: 250 ml